1. Being able to blog again lol So glad to have my Magsafe charger back ♥
2. Completely done with my Christmas shopping! Come mid-November, I don't think I want to step foot inside a mall. The traffic! The long lines! The people!
3. Perfectly brewed tea in the morning. Two sugars and a splash of milk please.
4. Currently halfway-through Rainbow Rowell's Carry On. I found the first part really hard to read, but at least it's getting better? Sort of? It's definitely not my favorite book of hers - which is annoying because I had such high hopes for this book.
5. Perfect's music video! (Harry is so pogi! Kakagigil!) ♥ I liked them before, but never listened to their whole discography until August this year... now I'm in love with them! I spend most hours inside the car listening to Midnight Memories & FOUR. Such good albums! Gutted that I never had the chance to see them live when they went here so, here's to hoping their hiatus will be just that.. a break instead of a disband :D
6. Speaking of: well-written fanfics! ♥
7. Macaron Drip Cakes (IG @thecupcakegeneral!)
8. I saw my Project Pie crush again hahahaha I haven't seen him in forever, so was pleasantly surprised when he was there to take my order lels.
10. Playing with my two nieces ♥ I still 100000% don't want kids (unless it's with a certain Mr. Styles hmmmmmm JK!), but at least I'm an awesome ninang, so that's something haha
What are you happy about this week? :)