1. New episodes of 2 Days, 1 Night Season 3 every Wednesday! Favorite cast, favorite season! ♥
2. Befriending the stray cat & her kittens. I still run away whenever the mother cat approaches me for food, but I think we're getting along better hahaha (I do feed them ha! I just throw the food far away from me hehe)
3. Cutting my hair short(er). I went to a different stylist this time around, and tbh I didn't like the way she did my hair. I really love the length, though.
4. Sophie's Mom Red Velvet Cupcakes. I haven't had one since they closed down their SM North Edsa branch, so it was a treat :) It had less frosting than before which sucked because it's the one thing I really loved about the cupcake, but oh well. (The cupcake itself was also sweeter? IDK)
5. Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation! Hahahaha random, but I really did love the movie!
6. Tom Felton ♥
7. Cold mornings, hot noodles, lazy days.
8. Aside from hot noodle: piping hot lugaw (from Uring & Thess - a fave since I was in grade school. If you find yourself near NLEX Mindanao Ave exit, you have to go there!)
9. A cup of freshly-brewed Cream of Earl Grey. Isn't it obvious that I love it when it's cold? Sweater weather forever ♥
10. Discovering a new brand of makeup to obsess over! Catrice's blushes are amazing!! Review to follow soon!
Friday's Unhappy Thing:
1. This country.
- Accused plunderer? Just pay the bail, then you can go back to work... you're old already anyway.
- Heavy traffic? It's a sign of progress!
- Critically endangered animal? Let's just shoot them dead!
Pamana, you gorgeous eagle, you. ✞