Yes, this Friday's 10 Happy Things was posted quiiiite late - I literally only have 45 minutes before it's Saturday haha Being late turned out to be a good thing because a couple of exciting things were just announced, so I just had to add them!
1. First of all, something very important, and something that needs to be celebrated: the US legalized same-sex marriage in all 50 states! America, you're amazing when you want to be! What a time to be alive.
2. HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSE CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still hoping that it will become a novel because going to London is a dream (far, far) away right now lels
3. I've said this on Twitter, but I've started watching this Korean reality series called Return of Superman. Basically, 4 celebrity dads take care of their kids for 48 hours with no help. I don't know anything about K-pop, but I'm absolutely smitten with Tablo (who's a rapper - and one who holds a degree and a MBA from Stanford at that!) and his daughter Haru ♥
4. I had to turn down a really big dessert bar order (The Cupcake General hehe) because I'm going somewhere on that particular date. For someone whose main income comes from this, turning the job down was a big, BIG thing. Aarghhhh. But, on the other hand, I'm going back to Taipei on December so yay!
5. Great steak, cheap price - Goodfellas located in Kamuning.
6. Made a Strawberries and Cream cake (also known as Christmas Cake in Japan) IT'S SO GOOD. The fresh strawberries were a bit tart, which was was a good thing because the whipped cream I made turned out to be sweeter than I wanted it to be.
7. Bought a pair of shoes and a sandals for Php200 each at Cotton On! The Cotton On in Lucky Chinatown is my favorite!
8. I lost some weight! Okay, this is mainly because of the plums (secret slim or something) my Mom bought. Didn't realized it will have a laxative effect, though! Honestly thought it was an appetite suppressant or something. I've finished the box midweek (and will probably not purchase it again), so I've been eating a lot more fresh fruits to compensate.
9. Nights are getting colder, so I've been using my duvet again. I'm obsessed with duvets, okay. It's so soft and fluffy.
10. I now have 6 empty tubes of MAC lipsticks, so it's Back To MAC time!!!! I can't wait. I wonder if any MAC store/counter in Asia carries the lipstick shade Whirl!
It's been a very happy week indeed. :)
What made you happy this week?