Why is it so hard to think of happy things?? Every week, I get to #6 no problem, then I get stumped afterwards :(
1. Hugs and eskimo kisses from Jacko, the beast pictured above. ♥
2. Had my favorite: Lola Cafe + Bar's Kare-kare. I normally don't e
3. It started raining again. Nights like those were tiring (thunder + dogs? Stress!) but a welcome change.
4. Wrote more blog posts the past two months compared to the second half of last year. :D I'm crossing my fingers my blogging rut is finally over. I'm aiming for three blog post a week (the most ideal days are Monday, Wednesday, Fridays I think).
5. iTunes radio's '90s Hit / '90s Pop Hits / '00s Pop Hits stations! Such a great discovery!
6. Basket full of Indian & Apple Mangoes straight from my tita's backyard!
10. For my goddaughter's 8th month, I made her a rainbow cake! I've seen cakes like this floating around Pinterest, and I've always wanted to try it for myself. I'm glad I did because while it's super time consuming, the happy grin that people had when the cake was cut made it so worth it!
The Cupcake General's Rainbow CakePhp800 for a 6" cake
Php1200 for an 8" cake (the one pictured above)
Check out The Cupcake General accounts: Facebook, Instagram.
What made you happy this week? :)