I'm only on my second week, and I'm already having a hard time trying to think of happy things to list down lels.
1. One has to hustle so: cupcakes (photo used above). A shameless plug: Facebook, Instagram. We do cupcakes, cakes & dessert bars! :D
2. I've recently got into eating Quinoa. I liked it cooked with lots of roasted garlic and chilli. Yummm.
3. Winning La Liga! Yesterday however, Xavi, one of my favorite players ever, announced that he's leaving the club by the end of the season. Everyone knew it was coming but D: still.
4. Sergi Roberto who is a cutie and not a jailbait pala.
5. My uncle is going to be discharged tomorrow!
6. Balmain x H&M! I hope it wouldn't be as disappointing like the Alexander Wang collab! That was shit tbh.
7. Seth Cohen and Blair Waldorf are expecting their first kid! Prior to this, I was still hoping that Adam Brody would end up getting back together with Rachel Bilson in the future hahaha pero sige na nga.
8. The one-eyed, stick thin stray cat I've been feeding for the past few months has gained a lot of weight. Can't see any his ribs anymore! (I feed him by throwing scraps from far away because I'm super scared of cats ahaha)