I know, I know, the Benefit They're Real Mascara has been out for the longest time... And yes, I know they already have an eyeliner and makeup remover from the same line out in the market today. But, hey I just recently opened my free sample, so...... here you go ;)
The brush is ahh-mazing. The brush is made of tiny plastic bristles, with a tiny ball-like shaped brush head to allow precise application even in the most inner part of your lashes. I don't use the "head" for that because I think it messes the whole thing up. It smears everywhere. Or maybe that's just me being totally clumsy.
I do find that the brush head is better to be used for the bottom lashes because it coats every single lashes with not much of a problem! I said "not much" because it still smudge.. a lot.
But what do I like about it?
- Volume, volume, volume! Crazy how it looks like I'm wearing false lashes, no?
- The brush! Definitely the best thing about this mascara (yep, not the formula)
- I really love how intense the pigmentation of this mascara! It's just super duper black.
- Easy to remove! Bioderma, Bifesta, Pond's Cold Cream - no problem! No tugging, no excessive scrubbing needed.
What do I don't?
- It takes so long to dry that it has the tendency to smudge like crazy whenever I blink!
- My curls go really limp after a few minutes!
- Two coats of it gives me crazy, spider lashes. Gross.
Have you tried this mascara? What are your thoughts? :)