Yes, we finally got our own beauty box - in fact, we currently have three now! The first one was Saladbox (P500) which was quickly followed by Glamourbox (P595), and then the last one to arrived was BDJBox (P480). So, here's what I thought of this month's BDJBox! The box itself, I'm not very fond of. I've had the chance to see Saladbox's box, and it was gorgeous. The colors of the BDJBox (green, pink, black, white) was a little too much for me. Let's see what's inside...
I like the little stickers they've included ("I'm not beautiful like you, I'm beautiful like me") which I thought was very empowering. But honestly, I was disappointed with the products included in the box. I was expecting a lot of makeup (since the team include the Barbi Chan!), but all I got from this month's box was a dingy sample of L'oreal BB Cream.. Uhm. Great. But to be fair, according to the letter included, the box is centered around "everything you need to renew, revitalize and reenergize - to take care of yourself. [...] starts with a healthy skin care routine, and with that a hair care system.."
Let's break it down...
- L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Daily Repairing Treatment (50ml) - I've tried the conditioner of this line, and I actually hated it because it made my hair really stiff. But I think I'll give this one a chance since I've been looking for a nice hair treatment anyway. A bit disappointed with this one seeing as I can actually buy this at any grocery stores.....
- Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Multi-action Scrub (50ml) - If you read my Acne Story, you'd know I'm on a hunt for a nice gentle face scrub so this would be a good start.
- L'oreal Revitalift Intensive Night Repair Essence (5ml
- L'oreal Lucent Magiue Skin Illuminating BB Cream SPF20 (5ml) - I've been wanting to try this BB cream alongside with the Maybelline one. Pretty excited for this! :)
- Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua (1.2ml) - "A bouquet of aquatic florals and warm musks with a clean, natural elegance." Oh this one smells really, really, really good! It's such a nice classic, clean smell. I can't stop sniffing my wrist! :)
- SYOSS Moisture Intensive Care Shampoo and Conditioner (100ml each) - Two more hair products... Oh joy. But seeing as SYOSS is a Schwarzkopf brand, I'm looking forward to trying this. Hopefully, it will help tame my frizzy hair.
- Yves Rocher Pure System Clarifying Toner (30ml) - I don't use toner, but... Yves Rocher is a french brand. I'll just cross my fingers it'll do something on my skin somehow.
- Garnier Skin Naturals Light SPF17 (8ml/7 sachets) - You know I do not like putting anything "cream" on my face, so I'm hesitant to try this... I'll probably give these to my cousin. :)