You know what's coming around the corner? Christmas! And my birthday (it's also the exact date of the "end of the world", but... *flips hair* it's my birthday)! You know what that means? WISHLIST TIME! ;)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - The force is very much strong in this one! The lack of Sephora Friends & Family sale this year means no Naked palette for me. I could have bought it during Ulta or UD's F&F, but noooo... I just had to wait for an event that didn't push through! Darn it.
- Saltwater Sandals - It's practical, sturdy, water friendly and it looks. so. nice! I've been lusting over a pair since I saw Yishyene wore hers practically everywhere. Btw, she has an amazing, amazing blog! Go drop a visit. :)
- Tom Ford Shape & Illuminate - With an absolutely ridiculous price of $75, this is something that I can't justify enough to buy for myself. *hint hint*
- Kate Spade Wellesley Neda
- Burberry Velvet Foundation - This is Burberry's latest foundation, unlike their old one, the Velvet foundation has a Matte finish. I really want to try this one once I finish the Burberry Sheer one.
- Tom Ford Wild Ginger - Do I think Tom Ford cosmetics are overpriced? Yes. Do I think that, despite the price, I would hoard everything if I could? Well.... yes.
- Illamasqua Eurydice
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC in Black - My ULTIMATE wish! Totes McGoats gonna ask for it this Christmas! ;) I'm crossing my fingers that Revolveclothing will stock this color again so I can get it at 30% off!