I know, I know, it's a little too early for a post like this.. But between going back & forth to the hospital, and my Macbook being at the Apple HQ again, I don't have the luxury to post anytime that I want. So, I thought I'd do this post right now :)
001. Cristophe Color Enhancing Conditioner - I didn't check the ingredients of this conditioner when I bought it, whilst showering though, I had the time to read it, and was disappointed to find out that it has 4 different kinds of Parabens on it! No, thank you.
002. Celeteque Dermoscience+ Hydration Facial Wash - With all the hype surrounding the brand's new range of products, I was expecting this to be really good. I used their old line's facial wash, and I had no problems with it. This one though, broke me out so badly!
003. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder - For just a pressed powder, this one is really, really nice. Problem is, it oxidizes! 30 minutes after I put it on, I look like an Oompa-loompa! I still like it, but I'll probably buy one in a shade (or 2) lighter than my shade.
004. Maybelline Volum Express Super Film Washable Mascara - This mascara take aaaaaages to dry! I'm not even kidding, goodness. It made my lashes a clumpy 4-thick pieces, wet mess!
005. The Body Shop's Yes yes yes! Oui Oui Oui! Lip Butter - Aside from the scent (a lovely Grapefruit smell), there is nothing, absolutely nothing good about this. Doesn't moisturize my lips, does not heal my lips, etc etc. I guess, technically, it's nice to use as a nude lip color. But, bleh. The taste is also equally as horrendous as the whole product itself!
Left: blended out, Right: Swatched heavily
006. MAC Sheertone blush in Blushbaby - Okay, you might be thinking, "This product disappointed her yet she already hit pan on it!?" I actually gave this to my sister (and yes, she likes it!) Anyway, wow, looking at my swatch, this looks super gorgeous. No wonder it's raved at by a lot of people! I just find it a bit boring, is all. Maybe I'll revisit it in a few months, see how I'll like it then. :)
Left-right: Lush Lip Tint in Double Choc, Wet n Wild Mega Last in Smokin' Hot Pink, Maybelline Color Sensational in Coral Pink, MAC Creme d Nude
007. LUSH Lip Tint in Double Choc - Is it a tinted lip balm? Is it a scrub? Is it actually a lip tint? Too thick and so not moisturizing to be a balm, too sticky and heavy to be a scrub, too gritty to be a lip tint! and I was (still am) absolutely baffled by this product.
008. Wet n Wild Mega Last in Smokin' Hot Pink - With the name "Smokin' Hot Pink" you'd think this one is an in-your-face loud pink, but no. It's just... pink. So disappointing.
009. Maybelline Color Sensational in Coral Pink - Ugh, I hate this lipstick line in general. Very sheer pigmentation, boring colors, waxy, has no lasting power. Ugh. Take this line off of the market already, Maybelline!
010. MAC Creme d' Nude lipstick - Truth be told, I like this lipstick a lot! The way it melts too easily though? Nope, MAC, not spending a lot of money on something that would just melt on me!
011. The Body ShopVitamin E Moisture Cream - Broke me out plus it gave me nasty red rashes! I think I'll do a more in depth review for this product next time.
012. TN Dickinson's Witch Hazel - Another promising product, but disappointed me nonetheless. I just don't think it does anything for my face! It hardly cleanse my face! Reviews also say it will help lighten acne scars? Yeah... no.
013. The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel - Burnt plastic, The Body Shop. That's the name you're looking for when you were naming this product. Definitely not Japanese Cherry Blossom!
Do you agree with me? What product/s disappointed you this year? :)