I'm always on the lookout for the perfect facial wash (as you can probably tell from this post - I have amassed quite a lot of cleansers from different brands!). This time though, I decided to stray away from drugstore products, and headed off to Lush. I was originally going to purchase Angels on Bare Skin which was recommended to me by Tilda from Hello Sweetie UK, but the Lush lady told me to try Fresh Farmacy. I am.. erm, easily swayed by any kind of sales talk, so I decided to purchase the latter instead.
What I love about it:
- Controls the oil on my face. It takes a good 3-4 hours before I have to blot the excess oil on my face.
- Leaves a thin film of Calamine that helps calm my acne
- Helps dry existing acne/pimples
- The smell! I love it! It has an almost medicinal scent which I love (I'm pretty sure this would end up on the what's I don't like list of most people, though!)
- Messy!! It leaves a white residue on the sink!
- I don't like rubbing my hands on the product itself (easily gets soggy), so what I do is pinch a tiny amount between my thumb & forefinger, and basically wash my face with that.
- The packaging. My slab was just wrapped in the usual Lush paper, I had to transfer it to that (above) container to avoid melting.
- Quite expensive at P395 for 100g.